電話號碼: +852 6447 8368
We discover, watch, and eat. Just that simple!
Fill in the form below and our team will get back to you soon, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Mix an egg with an equal portion of water
2. Steam for 15 minutes, remove from heat and wait for it to cool
3. Cut the egg into a square
4. To make egg wash, beat another egg with a tablespoon of water or milk
5. Coat egg in flour, then egg wash, then panko (breadcrumbs)
6. Fry at 180º C for 4 minutes Serve with milk bread and tonkatsu sauce
In the egg industry, most laying hens are confined to tiny cages, inhumane conditions that pose serious risks to the hens. Cage–free eggs are produced by chickens that live in open indoor spaces, allowing them to roam as they would in natural environments.
•KIN believe in supporting local sources with low carbon emissions. We’re proud to be the first to import organic eggs not by air.